Abstract Submission Deadline: April 7, 2020
Papers are solicited for this conference describing original work in the field of ultrasonics. The abstracts should be submitted in electronic form according to the specific information posted on the conference web page. The format will be the same single page abstract format as in 2020. Each abstract will receive careful review and evaluation by the Symposium Technical Program Committee. Evaluation criteria will include originality of the work, contribution to the state-of the-art, and overall interest to the ultrasonics community.
Submission of a conference paper, up to four pages, will be highly encouraged at a later date for authors whose abstracts are accepted at the conference.
Submission link will be available shortly.
Use our templates to meet formatting requirements below. Your abstract must comply with the following specifications:
- Abstract Length: 1 page, including figures, tables, etc
- Abstract Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your abstract
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Deviations from the above abstract specifications could impede the review of your abstract and result in rejection.